It's a giant room filled with blow-up slides and jumpy things....a great place for a birthday party (which come December for Levi's birthday we may just have to do!)
Here's some of the bigger slides. Since Levi is under age 4, we could go on the slides with him!! So we have 4 more years (Colt) that Anthony and I can actually do the stuff too...after that we'll just have to "rent" someone elses kid! haha!
They had a toddler section that was Dora and Diego...Levi was in heaven!
And this was another blow up in the toddler section.
Levi was content playing here, but daddy was ready to go on the big slides...
...so they did!
And he loved it!
Although I'm not sure who enjoyed it more...Levi or daddy!
Then I got my turn!
Just before lunch time, Colt passed out...
...which was great because we all got to eat our pizza together!
After lunch, Levi and daddy headed back out for some more fun. Little did Anthony know though that I snuck up on them and took this picture...THIS WAS NOT POSED....this is really my husband in action!!!
And coming out of the tunnel, I caught him by surprise!
I can only imagine what all 3 boys will be like when Colt is old enough to join in!
Before heading home, we let Levi get some tokens and play ski-ball and ride the merry-go-round. It was a perfect ending to a perfect day!
*** Baby Colt is 2 months old today!!!!***
I'll take some new pictures of him today and post them on here next!
No comments:
Post a Comment