Uncle Tom!
Aunt Sarah!
Grandma!
Levi giving Claire a hug!
All 5 grandkids!
It was really hot and humid on Saturday, so to help the kids cool off, we got out the slip-n-slides! Here's Reese going down...
...and here's Andrew! They both are little dare-devils!
Levi prefered to push the boogie boards down the slide!
We grilled out for dinner, but ate inside since it was so hot...this picture makes me laugh because if you look closely, Anthony has his shirt off which made Drew and Reese decide they too needed to take their shirts off. I really hope Uncle Anthony didn't teach them bad table manners! And then Levi and Claire decided it was time to scream their lungs out!
We celebrated Reese's 5th birthday while they were here! I can't beleive the little guy is turning 5!! I miss seeing them and I hate missing out on them growing up. I'm so thankful for them making the trip down to see us! Mom took a lot more pictures on her camera, so I will put those on facebook when I get them!
No comments:
Post a Comment