Last week when I was out running, I noticed someone has this table out in their front yard with a "FREE" sign on it! It immediately caught my eye, but I didn't want to stop running. So when I got home, I asked Anthony to go back and pick it up. In my mind, I was thinking it would make a great train table for Levi. And I was right! We had it in the garage for a few days, but then brought it into the playroom. He has played with his trains and tractors and trucks and his barn and animals and everything else on that table every single day! What a great find! I thought about getting some paint and making some grass, water, roads and railways on the table...we'll see if I actually get around to it! For now, he is completely happy with it..he has a great imagination and I will often hear him in the playroom talking..having conversations with Farmer Joe and singing about Moo Moo the Cow (Grandma, that's for you!)


Today was Colt's 2 month check-up. He is now 23 1/2 inches long (55 percentile) and weighs 13 lbs 2 oz (75 percentile). His little head is in the 25 percentile! :) He got 3 shots today too! He has been sleeping great at nights for us still...the past 3 nights its been about 10 hours straight!! One night he even slept longer than Levi did. He's starting to make little sounds, but nothing too much. He really enjoys when I talk to him and will kick his legs and move his arms around to show his excitement! He's getting close to some giggles, but for now he just smiles alot..the kind of smile where he smiles with his whole face- even his eyes. I love it!
Stay tuned: This weekend we hosted our 2nd annual Cul-de-sac Cookout...I will post pictures of that next. Also, I have some good pictures of Levi doing some sparklers and morning glories last night..I will post those on here soon too.
1 comment:
Great find!! Free is always a great price. ;) Looking forward to seeing you guys (hopefully) sometime soon. Are you still planning on making a trip up here in July?
Post a Comment