Thursday, September 18, 2008

Birthday Present a few months early!




Like I have always said....it somewhat stinks having Levi's birthday so close to Christmas and in the winter time. I know God's timing was perfect though so I'm done complaining.....but the reason I brought that up again is because this week we shopped for Levi's birthday and actually ended up giving him his gift already! It was probably the hardest gift to find, because swings are considered "Seasonal" but after weeks of searching the stores and the internet, we finally tracked one down!! Then it was a trip to Lowes to buy the chain to hold the swing to the tree!! This swing is so much better than a normal playground swing because Levi can really swing HIGH!! And we all know how much Levi enjoys that (or should I say that Anthony enjoys that!) We are definitely enjoying the swing and Levi LOVES it! Happy Birthday son!! :)

No comments: