Thursday, September 11, 2008

Bob-Evans Night!

We are still milking a gift card to Bob's from Anthony's dad! What a treat it is to go out to eat! It's something that we hardly ever do, so when we do, we make a BIG deal about it! It was actually a bit chilly out, which was so exciting because I got to dress Levi in his bib-overalls! When we got home it was so nice outside so we stayed out a little while to play!


They look identical!


We sat Levi down on the back porch so that he could see Sadie, our dog. He went crazy over her and kept giggling and jabbering to her!


This is my buddy....he loves me!


Getting ready to soar in the air with Dad!


WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Levi loves to sit up on Anthony's truck. I have no clue why he thinks it's the greatest thing ever, but he does!

P.S. SCROLL DOWN TO THE NEXT POST THAT I JUST PUT UP TODAY AS WELL!!!

No comments: