Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Bye Bye Sadie!!

Everyone has been so nice and has been asking about the Sadie situation! So instead of replying to you all, for now I will write it here. We gave Sadie to Anthony's mom. We just didn't have enough time to take her on walks and play with her like we did B.C. (before child)!! Anthony's mom lives on a beautiful farm with horses and pastures and Sadie is seriously in Heaven on Earth :) I thought I would be sad giving her away, but I am honestly so happy because Sadie is now getting the attention she deserves! She was a great pooch for us for 3 years and we are excited that we will be able to see her whenever we go to visit!!
This is Sadie's new home! She is going to love living on "Bear Creek" where Anthony grew up!

3 comments:

Thackattack3 said...

WHAT??? You all came to Chesapeake? Well, I'm sure Sadie will love living on Bear Creek! We'll have to drop by and see her sometime :-)

Anonymous said...

Well, this is just plain crazy...we just got rid our dog too! We just aren't home enough, so I know exactly how you feel! Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Matt's dad knows a guy who lives in Enon and has a big farm...so I'm sure he is much happier there anyways because he hated being locked up in the back yard..even though he was free to roam there! He constantly got the gate open and would be sitting on the front porch when I got home! Riley wasn't too fond of him though, becuase he was very hyper and jumped a lot. So I guess it was for the better!