Friday, March 6, 2009

15 Month check-up!

Today we took Levi to the dr. for his 15 month check-up. We were all surprised that he did so well. Normally he is screaming and crying when the dr. examine's him..but today I think he was just very curious to all the poking and proding she was doing. He hated when the nurse came and measured his head though. Haha...he still has a big one though...I think it was in the 90's for percentile. He is still off the charts in height ...34 inches (110%) and 29 pounds (98%). That seems about right..anyway..he did scream for his shots...but who wouldn't. It's not fun seeing him get the shots, but you do have to kind of smile because you do know that he's not gonna die! After he was done, I gave him some Nemo fruit snacks and he forgot about the whole thing! The weather was great today so we spent a lot of time outside and tomorrow is supposed to be 75 degrees! We can't wait....what great days for Anthony to be off work! Sorry no pictures for tonight...I will try and get some up soon!

No comments: