Levi thinks he's a big boy now who can sit in the grown up seats. His favorite time to do this is at big dining table when Anthony is eating breakfast. Levi will sit at the other end and eat his snacks too. It cracks me up!
Tomorrow Levi has his 15 month check up. If it's anything like last time, I'm not looking forward to it taking me, Anthony, AND the nurse holding Levi down to get his shots! I'll let you know how it goes!
Today when I got home for shopping, we had visitors! Our freinds Kenny and Paula came over with their 3 month handsome little fellow, Elias! Here's a picture of the two of them with Anthony...and no...this doesn't make me any more ready for #2, so don't bother asking!!!
Levi doesn't look like he is enjoying the fact that daddy is giving another child attention!!
I guess when I was at the store, Levi walked over to Elias and pointed to him and said "baby". I was sad I missed it because I have been working for weeks now to get Levi to say the word baby!!!!! Oh-well...after they left, he said it many more times for me! It sounds like BAAAAY-BEEEE!
March is here in full swing and our family has lots of exciting things going on....Anthony's horse training, my mom is coming next weekend, we have some freinds who may be visiting us this month, Anthony is taking me to Disney on Ice for my birthday next weekend, and most of all...it's the greatest time of the year for college sports...MARCH MADNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment