Levi and I took a trip to the school park today. He had a blast. He loves to go down the slides. Before we left to come home, we decided to check out the swings....there were some piles of mulch by the swings that Levi found intriging (sp?)...he was running up and down when he caught his foot only to lose his balance and fall face flat into the mulch. He just layed there until I went to get him. I thought for sure he was going to cry...but he never did. When I turned him around I saw mulch ALL OVER his face, up his nose, ALL in his mouth and eveywhere. I guess he thought it was funny and didn't mind the taste of wood mulch.
I snapped this right after his bath tonight!
Tonight I had a memory with Levi that I will never forget. After his bath we went downstairs and got his milk. Normally he will go get some books to have me read or will play with his trucks a little while before bed....but tonight he just wanted to snuggle with me in my lap. This doesn't happen much, so I completely took advantage. I could tell he was getting very sleepy about 6:30, but I was not going to put him to bed then, so I just let him sit in my lap with his head leaned back against my chest and I sang praise songs with him...well, I guess to him...he wasn't singing with me! Im not the greatest singer in the world, but I know that Levi loves my singing :) He eventually fell asleep to me singing...it was so precious! One of the songs that we (I) sang was "God is so good". It's my prayer for Levi that he will grow up knowing and beleiving the words to this song. Here they are.God is so good
God is so good
God is so good, He's so good to me.
He answers prayer
He answers prayer
He answers prayer, He's so good to me.
He's all I need
He's all I need
He's all I need, He's so good to me!
No comments:
Post a Comment