I had the greatest birthday weekend ever! On Friday, my mom came down for a weekend visit. That night, Anthony took me out for my birthday.....he's somewhat embarrassed to admit this, but we to Rupp to see Disney on Ice!! The place was packed out with little kids and Mickey ears and swords and princess dresses....and then there was Anthony and me! I didn't care though...I absolutely love anything to do with the magic of Disney, so I loved it! We both missed Levi though and thought about him the whole time....he would have loved Donald Duck....so I took his picture for him!


This is a little blury, but you can see the whole ice rink...we had great seats...right next to the little girls all dressed up at Cinderella and Belle, HAHAHAHA!!!

Then on Saturday my mom and I went shopping!! It's always fun going shopping when you have birthday money to spend...so thanks to all who contributed to my birthday shopping spree :) Then mom took us out to eat for my birthday Saturday night. We went to applebees and they definitely came otu and sang to me....Levi thought that was pretty cool! Then that night we stayed up late watching basketball....it's March Madness baby as Dicky V would say!

Mom and Levi at Applebees..it's so nice to go out to eat with Grandma along to help!
On Sunday we all went to church and then Mom left later that afternoon. In honor of St. Patrick's day...Levi and I wore our green to church!!

While she was here, mom also shampood (I don't think that's a real word) our carpets and they look really nice. I think it got up all the pee and food stains that were on the carpet! We also did some Easter crafts and shopping, so that was fun too! As always, mom's trip was too short..but we look foward to going up to Ohio next month!
A few months ago I asked my dad to make a barn for Levi. Now if you know my father, you know that he can't do anything half way....so of course, he went all out for this barn. He made it as a replica of his own barn. Levi absolutely loves it and has not stopped playing with it since my mom brought it down! Thanks Grandpa!!!!

He loves his barn so much, he's giving it a hug!

Cool little hidden door!
Here's a few more pictures from the weekend!



No comments:
Post a Comment