So my plan was not to give Colt any cereal or baby food until 6 months...but he has had other plans!! He honestly has been so curious whenever we eat and will watch us intently like he's thinking "WHAT IS THAT?" He has been more hungry than normal so I figured I would go ahead and break out the goods! He started cereal a few weeks ago and just a few days ago, I decided to try him with some green beans. He was so excited and really liked them! However...I know now why people always told me they go through a thousand bibs a week. Honestly, with Levi it was never like that. I don't think it was because he was choosing to be clean, but just that he was so starving hungry that there was no way he was going to spit any of his food back out, or let it drip out!!! Colt on the otherhand is the complete opposite! He gets his hands all in his mouth-which grosses me out and then he wipes them all over his face! He tries and help me put the spoon in his mouth-sometimes he get's such a grip on it, that I will pull so hard and the food will go all over the place...it's a CHORE to feed him!!! But it's a fun adventure too. I think deep down I was really trying to delay introducing real food to him because 1. it's easier just to nurse him for his meals and 2. knowing he is my last child- I was trying to delay yet another "first" in his life...isn't that silly?!! Anyway....here's some pictures!
No comments:
Post a Comment