Last Saturday we took Colt down to the Republican Headquarters in Lexington because Andy Barr was going to be speaking with an appearance by House Minority Leader John Boehner.
Mr. Boehner is actually the representative in Ohio from where I grew up, so we tried getting his attention by Colt's Ohio State outfit. I'm pretty sure he caught a glimpse of it while he was speaking, however- he came in, spoke for 5 minutes and then was out the door onto his bus immediately.
We did however get to meet Andy Barr AGAIN, lol. This time making sure to get Colt in the picture.
The coincidence about the whole situation was that 2 years ago to the exact date, we saw Mr. Boehner in Troy Ohio when he introduced Sarah Palin. That was the day that Sarah Palin saw Levi as a little baby (10 months old) and said what a cute baby he was! Yes, we are definitely starting our children out young and teaching them what it means to be a conservative :) We definitely have Levi trained....the other night we were looking through some pictures and he saw a picture with a political sign in it...I can't remember which one (but it wasn't Andy Barr) He said, "Is that an Andy Barr sign??"Hopefully next Tuesday will be a victory for all of our candiates and we can take back our country!!!!!!
Oh yes, and if you have seen the incident in Lexington, Kentucky at the Jack Conway/Rand Paul debates....one of our church deacons is all over the video...I'm partly ashamed to admit that. She's not the women who was thrown down....but the women stepping over her. My question is how can a Christian, let alone a deacon of a church, be such a left wing liberal??? It doesn't make sense to me....if anybody has any answers for me, I'd love to hear them. And by the way, Jack Conway is the most arrogant self-indulged most ridiculous person I've seen in politics for a long time...oh no wait...I forgot who our president was for a second.
I better wrap my ramblings up...I'm gonna get myself into trouble!
No comments:
Post a Comment