*** I forgot to mention when I posted this yesterday that Colt measured in at 29 inches and 17 pounds. That's 4 inches in 2 months taking him from the 50% all the way up to the 100%...no wonder the boy has been fussy lately...and I thought it was teeth....I guess it was his bones growing, LOL. They even had to measure him twice to make sure they got it right!! His weight is 50% and his little head is still only 30%...talk about disproportional....maybe in the next couple months his head will hit a growth spurt ;)***
I did it!!! I actually took both boys to the doctor today for shots!!! Anthony had a dr. appt. of his own, so I was on my own this morning. Colt had his 6 month check up, which included 3 vaccines and a flu shot and Levi had to get the second round of his flu shot. Let's just say this....I consider myself to be somewhat talented to be able to nurse a baby and wipe a toddler's butt at the same time! LOL. No- actually I didn't do it exactly at the same time- but it was very close! I had to leave the office room twice with Levi to use the restroom and take Colt with us too. When Levi called out he needed to do a #2, I was in the middle of feeding Colt. I was really trying to get Levi to hold it so that my milk wouldn't go flying everywhere....but when a boy in training needs to go...the boy needs to go NOW! LOL. So Colt sacrificed, unwillingly I'm sure of...and we made it in time! The shots went fine, although I'm sure the whole city of Lexington could have heard Levi screaming!!! He gets himself all worked up and cries before it happens and then once it's over he's like....okay, that wasn't so bad! He must take after Anthony ;) ;) I can't believe Colt is old enough now to start some table food!!! I think I'm going to wait on that though....no need to rush into things!
These moments are rare anymore that he will fall asleep on me....so I soaked it up for all that it was worth :)
With the colder weather...we've had to break out some of the "indoor" activities.
Still loving his jump-up!
Levi being silly...so this past week we've all still been fighting our colds...I have a bag of the Vitamin C drops to suck on and Levi keeps asking me if he can have a "Vitamin Seed" to help him feel better!
Colt demands the spoon when he eats! So messy!
This weekend is trick-or-treat...Levi is very excited! So stay tuned for pictures of our little monsters :)
No comments:
Post a Comment