Wow, It's 11:00 p.m and I haven't hopped in the shower yet. Today was a real busy day, with church, organizing and painting our garage (we started yesterday with this project and are taking a little bit at a time, as we can only paint when Levi goes to sleep!) Pictures to come soon!....then tonight we had our first night of VBS at church. Anthony and Levi came tonight too, so it was fun to see Levi up there.
Heres a few pictures from our Michigan trip (MOM......I need to get your pictures from Cabella's so I can add those too!!) We got up to Tom and Sarah's house around 7:30-8:00ish....dont ask me about getting stuck in traffic for an hour on the interstate! Levi did pretty good in the car, he slelpt for an hour or so of the trip, and then thank God, Grandma was in the back of the van with him to keep him occupied. We did stop at Cabella's on the way up, which was about the half way mark and Levi loved looking at all the "animals". I'll try and get the pictures from mom to add later. We also stopped and picked up dinner at MdDonalds, but decided to eat in the van...food always occupies Levi so we wanted to take advantage of that!
So by the time we got to their house, it was almost bath and bed time. Here's a picture of the 2 not babies anymore before getting their bath! My neice is so stinking cute!!!!
And then after the kids went to bed, we began our Wii playing. Anthony and I had never played before, so you can imagine the competitiveness coming out!! We played a lot of Wii during our time up there....more about that to come....
As for now, I need to get going to shower and bed! Next time I write, I will write about day 2.
No comments:
Post a Comment