Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Letter from Coach Cal!

Anthony and Levi just ran to the John Deer store to pick up the John Deer so I thought I would take advantage of the few free minutes I have. I apologize for taking forever to write about our trip up north, but between painting the garage and VBS, I haven't had much time to even think!

Before Anthony got up to Ohio, we were able to do lots of fun things. I forgot to write about some of the things we did! We went garage sale-ing and found all kinds of things!!! A car garage for a buck, and a hot-wheels twin car racer thing for 25 cents! Some Bob the bulider toys for a quarter a piece and some clothes for 25 cents a piece!! Good stuff! On Saturday before Anthony arrived, one of my highschool coaches came out for a visit...it was Coach's first time meeting Levi, and the first time I seen him for years! Grandpa set off some fire-crackers for Levi, with Levi reacting with saying HOT HOT!! But one of the most exciting things that happened when we were in Ohio was when........
......Anthony called and said Levi got a special letter in the mail. I had an idea of who it was from because a few weeks ago "Levi wrote" a letter to the UK men's basketabll coach, Coach Calipari. It was a funny letter just welcoming him and his family to Lexington....we made a few jokes about how tall Levi was and that he is Italian too! And we also included a picture of Levi wearing a UK basketball jersey, saying he wanted to play for the cats when he grew up. I wrote it, (I mean Levi wrote it) in kids handwriting with even a few mispelled words...it was pretty cute. So here is what we got back!!!

We are pretty physco about the letter since it was hand written, so we framed it and will add it to Levi's UK collection in his room! Anthony is pumped that we got his autograph....I mean, Levi got his autograph! ;)

Last night Levi had corn on the cob. It wasn't his first time..I think he tried it last summer, but he could definitely eat it better this time!

No comments: