Tuesday, September 14, 2010

The Boys!

I have a few minutes right now to post some new pictures. Anthony is at the dr's...both boys are asleep...and I'm taking a break from cleaning! This morning we got half of the house power washed and cleaned and I have a few of my windows cleaned....it is a project for sure! We have a lot more to go still!! Anthony gets a brand new 2010 cruiser tomorrow so he's very excited about that! Go figure-he gets it right after he just had his own cruiser inspected last week...he spent 6 hours cleaning the thing! Oh-well...he's still very excited :) I'll take some pictures of it when he gets it!

Colt's closing in on 5 months old (10 more days!)

The boys watching baby Einstein together..Levi is pointing out the trains to Colt!

They love it!

He's starting to like his jump up more and more!

Getting ready to paint a picture!

He said he was painting snakes!

Letting him play with the dry beans outside...not a very good idea!

He ended up using them as ammunition against me and Colt...

...he's gonna grow up such a tough kid because of what Levi puts him through!

Stay tuned- I have some great pictures of our time in Morehead, Kentucky!

No comments: