Thursday, September 23, 2010

Levi's Booty Dance, Puppet Show and Colt finds his toes!

Here's some random shots over the past few days...

Levi is crazy!

The boy can shake his booty like none other!!!

I'm trying to teach Levi what a puppet show is...he has some books that we read that talks about puppet shows, so I thought it would be a fun thing. He's learning about props, the stage, the audience and a few jokes. It's funny because I will do one first and then whatever lines I say, he will use the same ones! It's pretty entertaining.

Now introducing the stars of our show...Denny (A.K.A. Mr. Quackers), Benny and Mr. Moose!

...and there's Levi's head!

Colt will be 5 months old tomorrow!!

...and on the eve of him turning 5 months...he found his toes!!!!

A special Happy Anniversary to my brother and sister-in-law, Tom and Sarah today...they are celebrating 10 years together!!! :) I love you guys (if you are reading this!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These boys need grand-ma Bev..to come get them :o)