Saturday, September 4, 2010

UK Game Day Ready!

The big UK vs. U of L football game is today....we have the boys ready! (Although hopefully they will both be taking naps at kick-off!)

It's amazing the difference a year can make. Last Fall I didn't get to enjoy any of it because I was in my first trimester with Colt!! It's wierd because normally I love the smells and the feel of Fall, but today I have been reminded of that horrible sick nausea feeling all over again! Haha! I'm mostly joking....but having the windows open and feeling the cool breeze definitely did take me back to last fall when I was throwing up all day...laying on the couch all day and pretty much wanting to die! Looking back now though and seeing what a precious little man I have because of it totally made it all worth it :) (But I am still very glad that this fall he will be outside of my belly instead of inside!!)

No comments: