Colt has been rolling over a lot lately....but I'm still yet to see him actually do it! The past 4 mornings around 6 a.m. I hear him in his crib cooing and talking and so I will go over and see what he is doing...and there he lays....on his back, feet kicked up in the air! I roll him over and he goes back to sleep. But for every nap (which is normally 3 to 4 times a day) I put him in his crib on his belly and when I go to get him, he is on his back!! I try to get him to roll over for me during the day, but I have yet to see him do it! :)
Levi got to go to his buddy Kaden's 3rd Birthday party this past weekend. They had the party at Bounce U which is a place kind of like Monkey Joe's if you remember seeing the pictures I had on here. Levi had a blast and he is already talking about his birthday party...we still have 3 months of waiting!!! God help us distract him until then! I need to get some new pictures of Levi on here...he just hasn't been in the picture taking mood!
Now that Fall is here, my to do list has gotten long. We have lots that we want to do around the house this fall, so Anthony's days off are filling up! Stay tuned for updates about that!
Please pray for Anthony's grandmother who was robbed in her home last week. She needs lots of prayers right now!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment