Thursday, September 2, 2010

A bunch of pictures!

So these pictures are in complete random order, but there are so many of them that I didn't want to take the time to reorganize them! The pictures are from the last week...whew! there's a lot!

2 new recipes I came up with...BBQ chicken quesadilla's :) YUM!!!

...and BBQ chicken Pizza- mine without banana peppers....

...and Anthony's with! It was SO GOOD! :)

Today (Sept 2) we got out the Johnny Jump Up for Colt! Notice the scarlet and grey he's wearing..the Buckeye's take on Marshall tonight in the first night of college football for the season!)

Happy Boy!

Just hanging out!

After bathtime!

Daddy time!

I love how they are looking at each other!

This was rare- for Colt to be awake when Anthony was leaving for work, so I had to get a picture of him with daddy in his uniform!

He starts out like this for his naps...

...and will end up like this in the corner! (obviously this is 2 different days unless Colt changed his outfit in the middle of his nap!)

About 2 weeks ago, he rolled over for the first time...although it was during his nap...I put him on his belly and when he woke up, he was on his back! I haven't seen him do it in person yet though! (I can't get this picture to turn sideways, so you'll just have to turn your head!)

Some close ups of him!

CHEESE!

Our little conservative watching Glenn Beck :)

I started him on some cereal a few days ago...I wasn't planning on doing it this soon, but one day he seemed like he was still hungry after he got his milk, so I tried it....he loved it!!

Wow! That was a lot of pictures...I promise Levi still lives here too, even though none of the pictures showed it!! He's been doing good...we have all finally gotten over our colds, athough Colt still has a little cough in the morning. Levi's at the gym with Anthony right now and Colt is sleeping, although he's due to wake up anytime now so I better wrap this up!

Our family is getting excited because Fall is getting closer! I think its my favorite season of all and this year I will get to enjoy it unlike last year when I was throwing up all the time being pregnant with Colt! Stay tuned for more updates coming soon :)

No comments: