Yesterday morning we woke up to dead fish number 2. I told Anthony the night before I wouldn't be surprised if we woke up and it was dead, because it looked like it was breathing hard. I probably should have changed the water (I just did it 2 days before) but it was 11 p.m. and I was exhausted and ready for bed. So sure enough that next morning, he was gone. Levi proceeded to tell us "PEE PEE, PEE PEE" and ran to the toilet bowl. I'm pretty sure that's because he remembered flushing the other fish down the toilet the night before. So we did and once inside the bowl, Levi waved good-bye and said "BYE BYE" "LUV YOU" to his fish. It was sweet. I'll get him two more fish next time I go shopping and he will probalby just think that Maka and Pepe went on a short little vacation down the toilet bowl and they have returned. I just hope I don't find him dumping the fish in the toilet now when they are still alive!
So yesterday we watched Kaden for a little while and then in the afternoon, we had another fun day of slip-n-slide. We had promised the neighbor kids we would do it one more time before school started and since school starts here tomorrow, and since it was really hot out yesterday, it was the perfect day for it! Enjoy the pictures....and I still havent' forgotten about the pictures and storied of Grandma camp. Anthony goes back to work tonight, so I should get around to it sometime this week!
We took the boys on a bike ride! A few of the neighbor boys joined us, which made it even more fun! We all had a blast!
Eating ice-pops when we got back.
Slip-n-slide! It was faster and better this time....but I held out and didn't go this time!
We had a huge crowd this time.
I think there were around 18 kids in all. Wow, our water bill will be fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment