Tuesday, August 4, 2009

20 months old today!

So I wanted to go ahead and type up a real quick post for today, so it will get dated Aug. 4....the day Levi is 20 months old! It is 11 p.m. right now and I am seriously falling asleep typing this. Mom has been here since Sat. and we have accomplished SO MUCH around the house, yesterday Anthony and I went to Kings Island ALL DAY long and tonight I did a ride-a-long with Anthony. I am zonked, if that's even a word. I promise I will finish updating the Michigan trip....write about Levi's Grandma Camp this week, including a new surprise that Grandma got him...our trip to Kings Island, our ride-a-long adventures and lots lots more....stay tuned! Happy 20 months to Levi today!

To Levi.....at 20 months you can count from 1 to 10 with a little help...you recognize the numbers when you see them, you know most of the ABC's (almost all but 3 or 4 letters). You know that you live in Kentucky and that Ma-Ma and Pa-pa live in Ohio. You know that Uncle Tom does fireworks. When we ask you who lives in Texas (instead of saying your Aunt and Uncle) you tell us George Bush! You still love to eat all day long. You love to play outside, especially in the dirt, mud and water. You enjoy playing with the neighbor kids. You are an agressive determined child with a very strong will to get your way. Every night before bed when I lay you down you say "Love you, night night" and every night it melts my heart. You love to wrestle with daddy, and play games called "drop zone" "pillow smash" and "Mr. Snapper" just to name a few. You still love to read books and your current favorite is "Let Me Hold Onto You a Little Longer" by Karen Kingsbury. You love Thomas the Train. Every morning when daddy has worked the night before, we go into the bedroom at 10 a.m. and you wake him up by running to the bed, jumping and screaming and grabbing your truck and climbing in bed with him. Daddy makes you a tent with the sheets and you crawl under them. You also love tunnels. You like to take your trucks and ram them all over our faces. You enjoy drawing with chalk, coloring in coloring books and painting. Today when you turned 20 months old, Grandma Gheen was here and she bought you your first goldfish. You named them today....Pepe and Maka. You love broccoli, that's kind of wierd. If I give you pizza and brocoli, you will choose the broccoli first everytime. I hope you remember this when you are older. Last week we took you to VBS and you loved it. You even learned the hand motions to the song "I Will Not Be Afraid". The theme was Crocodile Dock and you now have a new interest in Crocodiles. You still cry every time I drop you off at the church nursery and you still have a hard time riding in your car seat in the car. If you watch a video, it helps, but that only works for so long. Your freinds are Kaden, McKenna and Bella and all of Sharon's "kids". You love the park and you have mastered the little ball in the hole thingy....I don't know how you do it, but you do! You have started copying off of us and will say whatever we say. Today you picked up when daddy said "Dog gone it"....guess we need to start watching what we say! You sometimes will pronounce your F's like B's...so you say BISH, for fish. It's cute. You love bathtime and have figured out how to lay down on your belly and kick your legs in the tub. It's pretty funny. You like to go on bike rides in your trailor with us. You like playing with your plastic golf clubs, although I end up taking them away everyday because you are hitting at something you shouldn't be (usually that would be ME!). You make me laugh daily. Life is so much more enjoyable with you. I love you! Love, Mom :)

No comments: