Levi had a great time of Grandma Camp 2009!
They went shopping together....guess Levi wanted a new belt....instead, he got a new rocket! Another tradition of grandma camp is going to Wal-mart and picking out a new toy!
The neighbor girls liked Levi's new toy.
Levi and Miss Sharon...she and all her "kids" tye-dyed shirts earlier in the week....Levi's got his on. I think total, they did close to 30 shirts.
Playin' in the water.....the weather was beautiful for most of the days of camp!
They had a picnic from McDonalds.
Everything is always funny when he's got a full belly!
Grandma brought watercolors to paint with. I haven't been brave enough since then to get them back out. I think I'll wait for a rainy day!
Peek-a-boo!! Grandma builds really great tunnels and towers!
I think thats about all from Grandma camp. There are more pictures on my facebook page of the week, enjoy! Thanks again Mom for coming down :)
No comments:
Post a Comment