Claire and Levi at the splash park
Reese and Levi running through the water!
She is so stinkin' cute!
Here Drew, let me pick that booger for ya buddy!
The 3 of us in the water!
The neighborhood that Tom and Sarah live in has a clubhouse pool and work-out gym. We came back after the splash park and went swimming! The water is normally heated, but that day for some reason wasn't and the weather wasn't really hot out.....
But Anthony took it to new levels. He said he was so cold..so he went over and sat under the hot shower...the boys thought it was pretty cool (er, warm) too!
The 2 are identical...they could eat ALL DAY LONG!
Drew with Levi in the background playing with the fountain things.
We cooked out (well, Tom and Sarah) again that night too....it was delicious!
That night my brother set off fireworks. Anyone who knows Tom, knows that he is a freak of nature when it comes to pyrotechnics (sp) He even got his liscense for the 4th of July to set them off legaly in his neighborhood...it was like an hour show of nonstop fireworks. He's got a bunch of the fancy equipment and everything. So Monday night he put on a little personal show for just us!
Here I am helping Tom get things set up...all I did was tear tape, but I will take credit!
So we decided to let Levi stay up for the fireworks. His sleep schedual was all messed up anyway from waking up early and taking late naps, so we figured why not?!!!! He was actually going strong up until they were over! I think he got to bed around 10:30 or 11. It's so funny because now whenever we ask Levi where Uncle Tom lives or if he loves Uncle Tom...he instantly says FIREWORKS!!!!!!!!!!!
So the next morning, Mom and I left for a market place called Horrocks..it is the best market EVER!! They have fruit, veggies, flowers, homemade EVERYTHING and every candy you could ever imagine. I had to take a picture of one of the candy aisles. Anthony stayed home and watched Claire and Levi, while Tom went to work and Sarah took the boys to VBS. The market was so fun that I made us stop again on the way home to Ohio so Anthony could see it. We came away with sour gummies, chocolate covered sunflower seeds, home-made (literally I pushed the button that grinded the peanuts) peanut butter, some giant lemon heads and coffee. I had already got a bunch of fruit the time I went with mom.
Another view of the candy aisles..my obvious favorite!
So I think this ends the Michigan trip....wow, I'm exhausted....that took me way too long to get finished..but it is..now I get to move onto Grandma camp from this past week and all the fun we had during the week!!! Stay tuned!
P.S. I wrote more to Levi's 20 month post...so scroll down to see it if you want!
No comments:
Post a Comment