5. He trimmed our overgrown pear tree in the front yard
6. We were able to go out to eat and do some shopping on our own. Thanks to a gift card we had, we were able to eat at Outback Steakhouse for free!!! And it's so much easier to go into Lowes without worrying about your child playing hide-n-go seek in the paint aisles.
7. Anthony shampooed the upstairs carpets (which was greatly needed)
8. I cleaned out all of my kitchen cabinets and all of the closets in the house
9. Mom cleaned out our fridge and the oven and folded about 5 loads of laundry for me...thank you very much Mom!
I'm pretty sure there are many more things that we got done that day, but just this list alone is amazing! Here's some random pictures of that week.....
One of Grandma Camp traditions that my mom does is for the grandkids to open up her change purse and get money....
...then go stick it in their piggy banks!
Why is it that a child would rather have pennies than a dollar bill? Mom tried giving Levi a dollar bill and he wanted NOTHING to do with it. I need to teach him a lesson or two about money! ;)
On one of the evenings, all 4 of us went on a bike ride. Mom said it was her first AND last bike ride in Kentucky. It took me a while to get used to the hills down here too...where I grew up everything is completely flat!
We rode down to an old park in Midway...Levi loves it down there...we tried and take him a few times a week.
Grandma got to see how wild Levi is down there!
Levi and Grandma's turn....
He is a happy kid when he gets to swing! :)
Then it was MY turn!!! Anthony looks like he's having a little bit of a hard time getting me going!
Stay tuned...I have one more entry to do of Grandma Camp and then I think I will be all caught up...FINALLY!
No comments:
Post a Comment